1) try to gain some insight on Erika...not an easy task...looking inside is easier said than done.
2) try to figure out what I really want in life...which is a very big topic that includes career, school, happiness, love, family etc...this could take a long time to figure out...
3) try not to worry so much about things I can't change or about things that haven't happened...again easier said than done....
4) cooking....I've done lots of cooking while in Buenos Aires. I made it my mission to keep Jackson and me on track with our vegetarian/vegan diet. And since Jackson worked all the time, the least I could do was prepare yummy meals for us.
5) drawing...I've recently started drawing again...I have to say, I forgot drawing was one of my favorite hobbies.
These are just a few things that I've been working on. Given these little tid bits, I guess I can't say that I do nothing while I'm living in Buenos Aires. As my good Australian friend said "tell everyone who asks what you're doing that you're finishing up on a project and that you're planning on your next project." So next time someone asks me "What have you been up to in BsAs?, I will say "I'm working on a couple of projects."
So here, I share with you a couple of my projects...mostly food:) (some recipes are from Veganomicon Cookbook)Vegan: messy rice
Vegan: curried lentilsVegan: spaghetti with TVPVegan: chocolate, rasberry cookiesVegan: quinoa with chickpeasVegan: pancakes